The Adventure takes place at on the map called Blood Rocks. The terrain has been seriously transformed, and now raiders of several factions are trying to settle it, protecting their camps and territories from uninvited outsiders.
While roaming the map and not a story mission, if your vehicle is destroyed or selecting the “To repair shop” option for the menu, your vehicle will be taken to the nearest repair shop and fully repaired. If your vehicle is destroyed during a story mission it will restart the mission fully repaired. Accepting a story mission will fully repair your vehicle.
Story Missions ("Awakening")
This is a special chain of missions that will tell you about some of the secrets of Crossout and about the world in which the game takes place. See the full list of missions in the dedicated "Awakening" article.
From time to time, important events occur on the map, when all players who are in the zone at the moment can take part.
- The missions are randomly generated at random spots on the map.
- In order to take part in a group mission, the player must reach the spot on the map within the time allotted until the start of the event.
- Such missions are accepted automatically if you are nearby.
- Completing these missions is optional.
- You can see the detailed conditions of the event, the time before it starts and the location by opening the zone map.
- Group missions are indicated on the map in green.
- For completing group missions, the player gains experience for the co-driver, reputation (both with the Engineers faction, and with the second selected faction), and a new resource “Engraved shells”.
Side missions deal with smaller tasks such as: destroying raiders, picking up items, patrolling areas, etc.
- Such missions are marked on the map in blue. While moving around the zone, you may also notice lights illuminating certain points. In such places, you can accept side missions.
- For completing side missions, the player gains experience for the co-driver, reputation (both with the Engineers faction, and with the second selected faction), and a new resource “Engraved shells”.
- The mission can be cancelled at any time. To do this, open the location map (“Tab” key) and select “Cancel mission”.