Used for crafting
Engineer badge is a resources-type item in Crossout.
Description[edit | edit source]
Engineers give these badges to survivors, who complete their challenges. The badges can be exchanged for resources and valuable rewards.
Sourcing[edit | edit source]
- Earned by completing Challenges.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Engineer badges cannot be traded on the Market, however they are used for exchanging into a variety of products, many of which are tradable. Exchangeable products include most common resources (crafting costs change randomly every week), 2 crates, and up to 4 pieces of one or two structural parts that are randomly offered every week.
|Product||Batch size||Limit||Badge Cost||Level|
|Structural parts: either 1 symmetric
or 2 complementing sided
4 + 4
- Exchangeable structural parts all cost 300 badges per piece, are not tradable, do not take up storage space, and at most 4 of each type can be owned by every player. Either one symmetric or two complementing sided random types will be offered for crafting every week.
|Structural part||Power Score||Durability||Mass|
|Crane hull left and
Crane hull right
|Crane plug left and
Crane plug right
|Crane side left and
Crane side right
|Small digger side||24||37||99|
Links[edit | edit source]
- A crafting calculator to help decide which resources are most profitable to sell can be found here.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The badge is made from a Forint Hungarian coin.