Frame parts are the most basic building blocks of your vehicle. At minimum, any vehicle must contain a single frame and a cabin. Hot rod
- Frames are the only parts that can carry wheels and other movement parts, as well as cabins. Frames let through 90% of the damage damage, have 50% resistance to melee damage and are resistant to collision damage. They do not increase cabin durability.
A cabin is the heart of your vehicle. If destroyed, your entire vehicle is gone, no matter how many other pieces remain.
- Power score (PS) — shows the abstract effectiveness of the assembled vehicle. The vehicle's PS value is equal to the sum of the PS of all parts installed on it.
- “I” — list of used parts and their market value.
- Durability — represents the maximum “health” of the vehicle. In battle, the vehicle's structure is displayed as a “health bar” at the bottom of the screen. Upon receiving damage, the structure decreases. When the value drops to zero, the player’s vehicle is destroyed.
- The number of parts — one of the factors limiting the player’s capabilities when designing a combat vehicle is the limit on the number of parts.
- Energy is the main resource of the vehicle, limiting its combat power. The available amount of energy is determined by the characteristics of the cabin and the additional equipment — generators . Almost all types of weapons and most equipment parts use this resource.
- Machine weight is the total weight of all installed parts.
- Maximum cabin speed — the maximum speed that an armoured car can reach. Depends on the cabin, engine and chassis.
- Tonnage — the ratio of the current mass of the armoured car, tonnage (red dot) and maximum weight.
- Acceleration — Displays the acceleration of the car. Depends on engine power and weight.
Below is the list of existing cabins, categories by their rarity.
guerilla power = 32%
guerilla max speed = 65 km/h
|Name||Power score||Power||Max. speed||Tonnage||Mass limit||Energy||Durability||Mass||Faction|
Currently there are no cabins of Relic rarity.